SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SHAMROCK Challenge Winner !!!


I am so amazed at all the talent I found for the Shamrock Challenge ! It amazes me at how many variations of a shamrock and the color green you ladies came up with !!! It was a VERY difficult choice to make in selecting the POW winner for the challenge, but I selected SHELLY at My Paper Love ! Her project just jumped out at me with all the bright greens and super cool 'easel' style card. Please contact me via my blog (Lori1brat at blogspot dot com) and I will send the you the link to our POW Blinkie that you can proudly share on your blog ! Thanks again for sharing all of your enormous talent with us at BBTB2 - we hope you ALL continue to join our contests !!!!

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations Shelly,awesome card.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Shelly.....Thanks to all for joining up on our Shamrock challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Shelly! Fabulous card. What a wonderful assortment we had. Thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a fabulous treat! I'm so sorry i haven't been by earlier...family stuff! I so appreciate this as i LOVE your blog and your DT is just terrific!
    Thank you so much!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete