SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Fall/Pumpkin Winner

Thanks to all who participated in the Fall/ Pumpkin challenge! We enjoyed seeing all the pretty pumpkins! It is always fun to see which Cricut cartridges are used for our challenges! To choose only one winner is very difficult, but that is what I must do.

 
Congratulations to Bobby of Bits & Pieces! Bobby created this pretty Fall card using Cricut Wild Card! Such a wonderful card cut and gorgeous papers!
Contact Glenda at gboyd439at yahoodotcom and I will send you the Project of the Week blinkie!

Just a reminder- the Breast Cancer Awareness challenge is still going on this week!












5 comments :

  1. Congratulations, Bobby. This was a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I'm so excited that you picked my card. I'll proudly display the blinkie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Bobby! Your card is fabulous.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Bobby!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Congrats, Bobby.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete