SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spring Is In The Air Winner


Good morning all.  It's Carole here.  I was hostess for the Spring Is In The Air challenge and it is time for BBTB2 to name a winner on the challenge.  We had so many wonderful cards and projects shared with us and it is always so difficult to narrow down to just one.  We appreciate each of you that share your talents with us.  I have selected Entry #10, Karen. Her sweet little Ladybug is so precious, and when I think of Spring, I think of the darling little ladybugs flying around in pure delight.  Congrats, Karen.  Please email me and I will send over your BBTB2 POW blinkie.

11 comments :

  1. Congratulations Karen! Loved your ladybug.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Karen! I love your ladybug card!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,

    Congrats with your winning card, I love it and you deserve it!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Karen, your card is simple adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karen! I just love your card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg thank you so much! I am so honnored by this win. Have followed Bitten by the Bug from the very first days of blogging. I am on cloud nine! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Karen. Your ladybug is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness how cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah Karen!!! Congratulations:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete