SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 28, 2013

Trick or Treat Halloween Challenge

Hi Everyone, Jayne here with this week's challenge. With Halloween being in just a few days time we would love to see your Halloween themed projects.
We love you to play along, the rules are on the sidebar.
Prepare to be spooked by the DT ladies....


Jayne - Create a Friend, Happy Hauntings



Michelle-A Frightful Affair




Jaren - Happy Hauntings and Mini Monsters



Maureen - October 31st, Artiste



Melanie - Monster Bash


Sharon~ Elmo & Friends Holiday



Laura - Happy Hauntings



Caroline -  Mini Monsters



Pam - October 31st and Happy Hauntings




Emily - Stretch Your Imagination, Elegant Edges






 Mayra- Happy Hauntings, Mini Monsters 


Julie ~ Cricut Craftroom free 3DPumpkins ~



Susan Edwards - CTMH Artiste



signature










7 comments :

  1. Fabulous projects!!! I love them all!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, Love, love the scary projects this week!! You are the best team!!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful projects, ladies. Love one and all.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a cartridge to make my Christmas Cards. I love this cartridge. Hope I win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, I am in AWE of your projects this week!!! Everyone did such an AMAZING job - I feel a bit inadequate, to be honest! Truly you have ALL inspired me!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome DT projects! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete