SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's a Winner (just a LITTLE late) of the Christmas Card Challenge!


signature

Well ladies, I'm FINALLY getting around to posting the winner of the Christmas card challenge (only a few weeks late, lol!).  Between the Nyquil and the codeine cough syrup to medicate the monster cold I caught, I kind of completely lost track of this post!  Yikes!  Although I had a difficult time choosing, we do have a winner.  Sarah's lovely card with the ice skates from the Christmas Noel cartridge caught my eye.  It is just beautiful in every way!


Sarah, you can email me at cricutcrazyscrapper at gmail dot com for your winner's badge!  Again, I apologize for the serious lateness of this post!

4 comments :

  1. Congrats, Sarah! Your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah. Awesome card. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Sarah. I just love this card with the pretty paper, embossing and those pretty ice skates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sarah! I love your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete