SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 22, 2014

Anything Christmas Challenge

Happy Monday everyone !!! Mayra here, from Mayras Designs hosting this weeks challenge.

I know many of you are probably super busy, and have lots to get done. Hopefully, you are able to get some crafting time in there. I chose the theme "Anything Christmas"!!! We invite to share your Cricut made projects with anything Christmas related and link them up with us. Be sure to visit my wonderful design team sisters for fantastic inspiration .

I created this banner for the mantle on our fireplace. I wasn't sure what phrase or word I was going to use. I looked to Pinterest and saw the word believe used on a card, at that moment I knew what my banner would say. I used Pretty Pennants, Winter Woodland and the beautiful Christmas cartridges to make this banner. I hope you feel inspired and are able to join us!!!

Wishing you and your families a wonderful and blessed Holiday Season and a very Merry Christmas!



Mayra - Pretty Pennants, Winter Woodlands, and Christmas Cartridges



Susan - SVG Box, Winter Wonderland,
and A Quilted Christmas



Caroline - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More2



Pam -  From My Kitchen



Sharon ~Christmas Kitsch & Create-a-Critter 2



Michelle - CM Cheerful Seasons



Melanie - Artfully Sent





Brenda - Life's A Party/Doodlecharms


DIANA L.- Create a Critter

signature

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

3 comments :

  1. Outstanding Christmas projects, ladies. You inspire me every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute projects, thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Design Team!

    ReplyDelete