SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 5, 2015

Your All Time Favorite Cricut Cut Challenge

Hello, everyone!

This is Melanie Brown from Courtney Lane Designs and it is my turn to choose a fun Cricut challenge. I thought a good way to start off the new year would be to ask everyone to use their all time favorite Cricut cut! I thought it would be so easy to choose one great Cricut cut! Well, it really wasn't. I found this to be quite a challenge. In fact, there are so may great Cricut cuts that I couldn't pick just one. 

Since I have the nifty Cricut Explore, I decided to go outside and find something beautiful and makes me happy. I love flowers, I mean really love flowers! Daffodils and tulips rank really high on my list, so when I came across this cut I knew it was the one. 

Melanie Brown - Cricut Explore and a SVG from SVG Cuts.

Check out what the rest of the team have made and get your creative juices flowing. Remember to play along you have to use your Cricut machine. 

Michelle-Doodlecharms, CM Tis the Season



DIANA L.- Santa's Village (IC)


Brenda - Artfully Sent



Pam - Country Life



Maureen - Happily Ever After



Emily - Lyrical Letters



Susan Edwards - Art Philosophy, French Manor



Caroline - Kate's ABC's



Sharon ~ Create A Critter


   signature
   
   




2 comments :