SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Charm Challenge Winner!

Hello everyone, Brenda here to announce the winner of the Charm challenge. Gosh, only three people entered the challenge, but wow, what great projects they were using charms!!! I didn't think I would have a hard time picking a winner from three projects, but I did! I love all three of the projects you submitted and wish I could give you all the winner button for your blogs. So it ended up being an a close my eyes and pick type of deal! lol In the end I went with Glenda from Glenda's card because I loved how she made a shaped heart from memory twine to hang her charm off of. 




Congrats Glenda, email me at bsl60 at embarqmail dot com and I will get your winner's blinkie right out to you! Crafty hugs, Brenda


signature

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations Glenda! This is such a fun and yummy card!! Anything chocolate is great with me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda for choosing my card! I will send you an email!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Glenda!! Love your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Glenda! I knew this card was a winner. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete