SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 9, 2015

Charming Challenge

Hello everyone, it's Monday and that means it's time for a new challenge here at BBTB2. Brenda here and it is my turn to host this weeks challenge. I have chosen for my DT sisters and you to use the charm feature on a Cricut cartridge. There are lots of cartridges that have a charm feature; Doodlecharms, Base Camp, Jasmine and Life's A Beach just to name a few. So without further ado, let's see what inspiration the Design Team has for you! Then let's see how you use a charm feature on your project!


Brenda - Doodlecharms



Melanie - Charmed


Caroline - Sweethearts, Doodlecharms



Maureen - Doodlecharms, Lovely Floral



Sharon ~ Disney Happily Ever After



Michelle-Life As A Beach 



Pam - Doodlecharms





Mayra - George and Basic Shapes & Baby Steps



Susan - Artfully Sent, Sentimentals, Valentine's Day,
Jasmine,Victorian Romance, & Phrases


signature



   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

1 comment :

  1. Pretty and inspiring charm projects! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Please check my photo link--I did not see any entries showing on blog post, but when I opened "Add your link", other entries were showing. After posting, my photo shows on blog post and I do not see the other entries. Help please!!
    Glenda's Cards




    ReplyDelete