SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 15, 2015

National Lobster Day Challenge

SNAP - SNAP - It's National Lobster Day.   I sure enjoyed eating lobster on my trip to New England last fall.  I ate Lobster three days in a row, prepared three different ways.  This week's challenge is to create a Cricut project (card, layout, etc.) using a lobster or a crab.  I selected a mermaid picture of my granddaughter and surrounded her by underwater Disney creatures, including Sebastian, the Lobster.

Show us your crustacean creations, and don't get pinched!  Rules for the challenge on the sidebar.

Maureen - Disney Princesses, Life's a Beach, Splish Splash



Caroline - Artbooking, Art Philosophy




Michelle - Pack Your Bags




Sharon ~ Disney Princesses, Best of Pixar



Melanie - Destinations




Kelly - Pack Your Bags




Emily - Create-A-Critter




Susan - Pack Your Bags, Life's A Beach, etc.


signature


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely darling crustacean projects!!! You are ladies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous projects by the DT!!! Sorry I missed this one, but I am nursing popped (I hope that is all and not cracked) ribs. Who knew making cards for our soldiers could be so dangerous! lol Great job everyone, hope to be back on track for next Monday. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete