SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 21, 2015

It is National Pecan Cookie Day, So Let's Make Something with a Cookie!

Hello, everyone!

This is Melanie from Courtney Lane Designs and it is my turn to pick a challenge! Since today is national cookie day, I thought it would be fun for us to make a project with a cookie!  I have to admit, even writing this I am craving a pecan sandie, so I hope this challenge does not wreck anyone's diet!

Here is the card I designed for this challenge.


Melanie - Artistry

 Make sure you check out what everyone else has made! They made some great stuff this week!

Caroline - Family Album




Michelle-Just Because Cards, From My Kitchen




Maureen - Kate's Kitchen, Quilted Christmas, Family Album




L.B. - Sesame Street Friends



Dany- Love You A Latte & Animal Kingdom




Laurie - Jolly Holiday and Create a Critter 2




Emily - Love You A Latte



Lynn - From My Kitchen, Bits and Pieces,
Home for the Holiday Spring



Susan Edwards - Artistry, Create a Critter 2, Winter Wonderland


signature

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



2 comments :

  1. Awesome projects Ladies!!!! Love them all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects ladies! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete