SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 10, 2017

LoveValentine Anything Goes - Project of the Week Winner

For our Love/Valentine Anything Goes challenge last week, we had entries showing Puppy Love, Valentine Love, Love Struck, an Owl - Whoo Loves You, along with other adoring cards.  I want to make everyone of them, each so unique and from the heart. The project I selected as the project of the week winner, is Christine, from I Am Cocoa's Mom blog.  Look at her incredible Mickey and Minnie heart-shaped treat boxes, they are full of glittered Love!  Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your love of Cricut with the Bitten By The Bug2 followers.  Enjoy -- Maureen



signature

3 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner. I like all things Disney. I worked at Disney World in FL thru high school & college.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cocoa's mom. These treat boxes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my project, DT! They were so much fun to make. : )

    ReplyDelete