SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

BBTB2: Friends Forever - Project of the Week Winner

Our 'Friends Forever' challenge last week was wide open for interpretation, giving you hundreds of choices for Cricut cuts on your cards or projects.  I was so smitten with Lola's ladybug card that I selected her the winner.  The pink ladybug, along with stitching, embellishments, and her paper choices were exceptional!  Join me in congratulating Lola, from the Little Card Maker blog for her winning entry.

I hope you all find inspiration in our upcoming summer-themed challenges and can join in on the crafty fun!  Enjoy --- Maureen


3 comments :

  1. Congratulations Lola. What wonderful details you have on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations LOL a. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I really appreciate being featured.

    ReplyDelete