SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 29, 2018

Valentines for a Child!

Hello, it is Caroline here, and I want to introduce the challenge for this week.  I remember back to how fun it was as a child to get the valentines from my friends.  (and the candy)!   So we would love to see the Valentine cards or projects that you have make for a child in your life.

I have been making valentines for my grandchildren and they are so much fun to make.  Come and join the fun.  Check out what my amazing design sisters have come up with!


Caroline - Mickey and Friends, Wild card



Susan - Create a Critter 2, Ribbons and Rosettes, Simple Celebrations font



Laurie - Boys Will Be Boys, Create a Critter 2, Artistry



Amy - Rob & Bob Narwhal Valentine



Michelle - Create A Critter 2


Janis - Mickey & Friends Love at First Sight digi cartridge


   
   

1 comment :

  1. This will be a fun one! The card I shared, I made for my grandson last year. At that time he was all into construction vehicles. I found the excavator (his favorite of construction vehicles!) on the Cricut Design Space. The letters were stick-on and the hearts were made with a punch.

    I've been following this blog for a long time but I think this is the first time I ever shared a link or commented. I've enjoyed the inspiration of seeing other people's designs.

    ReplyDelete