SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 25, 2019

Thank You Card Challenge

Happy Monday! It's Michelle here, hosting this week. I used up my entire stash of thank you cards after the holidays, so I selected a challenge theme of thank you cards. It's always good to have some on hand, and I imagine I'm not the only one who needs to replenish their stash! 

With our new rules here at BBTB2, you can use any SVG or cuts you like that are cut with your cricut machine on a new project. Our challenge will be open for the next two weeks. The rest of the design team has some great projects below to get you inspired (I even made two)! We hope you'll join us and share a project. We also have a Facebook page now where you can keep up with all our challenges!


Michelle-Wild Card


Michelle-Beyond Birthdays



Dorlene - Suburbia 


Alicia - Creative Everyday Cards


Caroline-Photoplay


Laura - Creative Cards and Paperlace


Janet - SugarShine Designs

christina- close to my heart: artiste




Challenge Rules


4 comments :

  1. Fabulous collection of thank you cards~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DT rocked this challenge. Great thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the link up for this challenge? Just wondering if I'm missing something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards by the Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete