SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Winner of the thank you challenge

Hi everyone, it's Michelle here today with the winner of our thank you challenge.  Thank you to all who linked up projects-we love seeing what you create with your cricut!  The winner this week is from Handcrafted by Chameray, who used her cricut maker to create a stencil out of cereal box material to use as an embossing folder.  She embossed Mickey Mouse heads on her card with the stencil she made....how cool is that!!!!!  I may have to try this technique!  Here's a link to her project below where she describes how she did this:

6 comments :

  1. I'm unable to find any link that shows how a stencil was made.
    Thank you,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very cool! Thanks for the kind words. And I have been in love with my various Cricut machines for more than 10 years.

    @ Judy, below is my link to the blog post about my Thank You cards. For the Disney card I refer to a Pinterest Pin that details the step-by-step on creating embossing folders from cereal boxes.

    https://handcraftedbc.wixsite.com/hcbc/home/hcbc-4-thank-you-card-designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Chameray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to winner. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete