SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 17, 2020

For the Men in Our Lives

I am so excited to host this challenge and have made my own cut file for my card that anyone with Design Space can use since it only uses the basic free shapes.  My cards (there are two on my post) are called fling cards and are a variation of a waterfall card.  It was a great way to use a lot of patterned paper and some of my stamps. The link for the free cut is on my blog post.  Just click on my name below my project to get to my blog post.

Please join in this masculine challenge and add your link to the link party at the bottom before
 March 1. The project must be for or about men and use your Cricut machine in some way. One winner will be chosen from those to receive some new Unity stamps that I will be giving away. (and maybe a few extra goodies too). - Denise


You can see the progression of the flips as you pull the tab out.
Denise  Custom cut file

Now look at the other great projects by the design team.


Alicia - Close to My Heart Artfully Sent



Connie- Steelers SVG clipart from Etsy


Maureen - Miss Kate Cuttables


Michelle-Boys Will Be Boys


Kim- Dreaming Tree


Stacey - CTMH Artiste & Marvel Spider-Man Kawaii


Dorlene - New Testament

Caroline- Wrap it Up




Please use your Cricut and link up before March 2.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Post a Comment