SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 27, 2020

Flowers

Hi Dorlene here and it’s my turn to host the current two week challenge.  Flowers bring beauty and happiness whether you grow, send, and/or receive them.  With the Shelter in Place restrictions and Social Distancing going on, now’s the time to spread beauty and happiness.  If you’re anything like me, you don’t have to have a green thumb when “growing” flowers with your Cricut machine!  The current challenge theme is...flowers!
Be sure to link your project by May 10th and let us know how you used your Cricut machine for your project.
Dorlene - Pop Up Flower SVG


Connie - Groovy Times


Kim - Dreaming Tree


Maureen - Quarter Note, Basic Shapes


Denise - SVG Cuts Tissue Cover & Harvest Sunset


Alicia-Disney Classics, Elegant Edges and Anna Griffin Seasonal Soirees


Caroline- Art Nouveau


Stacey - Lovely Floral & Lacy Labels

Michelle- Artbooking, Botanicals

Please use your Cricut to create anything with Flowers.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness! I love all the DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dorlene: This is Maria Rodriguez. I apologize for not reading the terms of this challenge, please, feel free to remove my entry, I'll be more careful next time.
      I hope you and your family are doing well.
      Sending hugs.
      Maria Rodriguez.

      Delete