SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Winner-Spring Equinox with Double Trouble challenge

Forgive my tardiness, I am on of the lucky ones still employed.  Frankly, I was overwhelmed with the amazing projects entered in the challenge.  The partnership with Double Trouble was a huge success and we really hope all will join us again.  As I said, I was overwhelmed.  It was so hard to choose so I have a several honorable mentions.  But there was one project that stole my heart... Meghan K's Interactive Peacock Card !


Isn't it great?  Please visit her blog post and check out the details to be blown away!
There was also some breathtaking entries that I wanted to give an honorable mention.







Thanks to every one who was mentioned please take our Winner's badge on our side bar.  We will have a brand new challenge for you Monday morning.  Please join us.

Alicia

2 comments :

  1. Oh WOW, thank you so much for the Honourable Mention! You made my day! I had a lot of fun with this challenge! Big congrats to Meghan, Lisa, and Marlene - their cards are all absolutely GORGEOUS! I wish I could play here more often but sadly I don't own a Cricut. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete