SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 12, 2021

Winner of the Week - Magical Winter Snowflakes

Today I picked my first daffodils from the garden, while in other areas of the country snow is falling in record amounts.  While we don't get snow, I'm over the cold winter and short days.  Our Bitten by the Bug2 snowflake challenge was a success, there were lots of entries to choose from.  I am a sucker for anything from the movie Frozen, and the layout submitted by the Just Jill blog is layered with bright snowflakes and the Let It Go title.  You can find her blog HERE.   Congratulations Jill.

    


 

2 comments :

  1. Wonderful layout. Temp here in N TX 25 and forecast for weekend & next couple of days is temps in teens & possibility of snow. Brrr.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my layout! Lots of snow in Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete