SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Oh Baby Winners!

Good morning Bitten by the Bug 2 readers.  I want to thank all the participants in our Oh Baby challenge where we collaborated with Double Trouble.  We had more entries than usual thanks to the collaboration and the fact we were open to non Cricut die cuts.  Therefore, I have chosen a Top Three for this particular challenge.  Here we go listed in entry order:

Inky Fingered Carol did a fantastic job with all the die cuts!  Lots of patterned paper that works so beautifully together.  This card is just precious and I must admit I have a soft spot for hex's.

Just Jill rocked this baby layout!  I love all the elements and how they come together.  The title really pops!

BZ Scrapper (Lisa) stole my heart with the great coloring of the the precious rabbits.  I also have a fondness for rainbows.  They are perfect for the baby theme.

Congratulations to all the Top Three and don't forget to play along with our current Recycle Challenge.

Alicia

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for picking my layout as a top three-all the entries were fantastic!

    ReplyDelete