SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Contest Time!

I promised you a contest and here it is! It's Bitten By The Bug 2's first (of many) contests. Expressions Vinyl has a generous package of vinyl ready to ship to the winner of our next contest.

All you need to do is make a Valentine's Day project using any cut from any Cricut cartridge that you want.

Ok, but it's not that easy. I'm going to make you work for it. You have to add the color purple to your project. It doesn't have to be a lot. Just a little touch if you want or make the whole project purple.

I know you can do this and we can't wait to see what you create. To enter, please add your link to McKlinky below.

The contest is open until January 26 11:00 MST. We'll draw a winner by February 1st.

5 comments :

  1. So is this a judged contest, or just a drawing??? Just curious! Can't wait to see the great stuff people contribute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this contest, the designers will judge the entries. We will also have contests where there are randomly drawn winners.

    thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I probably should have read that it would be judged before I entered. Oh well! I needed to get started with making my kids their little something for V-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness I can't believe I've only just found your challenge blog. Donna joined my Christmas challenge at Bah! Humbug! and I followed her links to here. Yeah - will now add you to my following and hopefully join in some of your challenges as I love my bug.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this was so much fun! I am so glad I came across this blog! looking forward to doing some more of the challenges in the future! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete