SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 18, 2010

Doodlecharms...Snowman challenge


My name is Krista Norman and I am honored to be hosting BBTB2 this week. So what does winter mean to you? To me it often means sledding with my kiddos, ice-skating in our local park, and of course building snowmen. We recently had a huge snowstorm in our city so I couldn't help but choose the cute little snowman on Doodlecharms as our challenge this week. This snowman is the cutest ever and all of the girls did a fabulous job displaying that. Please join us in creating your very own snow friend. Remember whatever fills your life with joy, now is the time to embrace it and celebrate. I wish you a month of fun and taking some time to document the things you love, especially creating that wintery friend.




Please be sure to link us up with your completed project using McKlinky below!Melissa Kirwin
Going to Disney? - Marina Vazquez


Designed by Susan Edwards-Let it Snow



Designed By Penny Shuberg-Love

Designed By Krista Norman-Happy Valentine's Day
Jeri Thomas-Snow Blizzard

Carole Lowe Beath-Sweet little Snowgirl


Shelly Bobrowski-Love of Christmas


Heather Bares-Stay Warm

DeeDee Campbell - Just A Note

Sharon Caudle - Let it Snow!


Donna Mundinger - Snow in Love



6 comments :

  1. uh oh...mine is gone. I'll repost later. Awesome projects ladies!! I love them all! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ladies....they are all so GREAT!!! but my favorite has to be the Disney SnowMan...LOVE it to pieces!!! I wish I could think out of the box like that one and the Valentine snowman too....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are fabulous!! Thank you for another great week!

    I'm sorry yours is missing, Sharon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adoarble ladies...Glad to be a part of this amazing team...Hugs to all..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute! The Dt as always has done a wonderful job! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous fabulous stuff ladies...you all rock...hugs

    ReplyDelete