SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Winner: Bird Cage

To view the current BBTB2 challenge, please scroll down. Now I am to announce a winner of the Bird Cage/Bird House challenge from the February 28 challenge. I have to say, this was one difficult thing to select one card from the many darling cards that were submitted.
My choice is JuelMarie with her darling use of a bird cage. The little boy appears to be sitting on a fancy bench. Thanks, JuelMarie, I will be emailing your BBTB2 blinkie so please contact me.. To all of you that participated, we thank you. It is so wonderful to have you as visitors and when you create a card we love it.

2 comments :

  1. I've tried to email you - but can't seem to access it through the hyper link - juelt@comcast.net

    This is Juelmarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send you the blinkie.... thanks for responding here.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete