SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 21, 2011

Paisley Dachshund Challenge!

Hello! Welcome to another fabulous week of Bitten By the Bug2! Melissa here, hosting this week's BBTB2 Challenge. The weather is warming up...the days are getting longer...outdoor activities are calling our names! I love this time of year. I so enjoy walking my miniature dachshund out in the warm sunshine, hearing the birds chirping, feeling the cool breeze. So, since my weenie dog brings me so much joy, I chose the dachshund (dog1) cut from the Paisley cartridge for this week's challenge. If you don't have that cartridge, any little doggie will do. Take a look at all the designer's beautiful creations, get some inspiration, and go Cricut somethin' up! Don't forget to show off your creations with McLinky. You know we LOVE to see them! Happy Spring everyone! ~Melissa



Carole Lowe Beath



Theresa Kelly - Two Sassy!



Melissa Kirwan - Doxie Layout



Heather Binnie



shelly bobrowski ~ create a critter


Jeri



Julie Huxter



Maria McGuire



Donna Mundinger



Susan Edwards - Rainy Day Friends






13 comments :

  1. All the cards are so cute! I love seeing all the different things the designers do with the same cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job girlies - this cut was so cute and so fun to work with. Thanks for selecting it, Melissa!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Squeee! I have got to push the paisley cart up on my wish list. The doxie is so cute. I have a chi-weenie and he needs some layouts with all the pics I have of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ladies....fantastic projects...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ladies such fab creations! Thanks Melissa for picking such a great cut !
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, every project looks great! Thank you for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buncha GREAT cards, gals. I so love being on this team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The DT did an awesome job again!! Great challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The design team did a great job on the challenge Love this cart and the little dog

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found this site, and was excited to have a reason to 'crack open' my Paisley cartridge. HAD to have it, but hadn't used it until now. :-) Thanks for the challenge, and for such great inspiration from the DT!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking

    ReplyDelete