SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 30, 2011

Celebrations/Birthday Cake

Hi, it's Carole and I am hostess for the BBTB2 month end blog hop.....Happy Monday to one and all. It's almost the end of May and within a few days we will bounce right into June. Welcome to our blog hop.


I asked the design team to use the birthday cake from the Celebrations cartridge. I love this cartridge...it was one of those first on the scene cartridges and I have always gone back to it time and time again even though we have a flood of wonderful cartridges to create with.




Carole Lowe Beath





Theresa Kelly - I Do.......(Sweethearts)





shelly~sweethearts





Jeri





Carri: Smiley Gypsy Cartridge






Donna Mundinger








Susan Edwards








Julie Huxter







Penny Shuberg





Krista Norman



Join us on this challenge. Create a card using any cake and upload to our BBTB2 site. Be sure to comment on your blog that you are submitting to our challenge.

Now for the big time fun. Here are the design team sisters who are participating in the blog hop. When you visit their blog, be sure to leave a comment to sign up for the blog candy.

Carole

Donna

Krista

Julie

Theresa

Susan

Penny

Carri





10 comments :

  1. Wow these cakes are all scrumdidillyumpcious.
    I love seeing what each DT member does with the same basic idea. I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't love to have any one of these gorgeous cakes?...I would.
    Love 'em all.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I really hadn't paid much attention to that cake before, but I will now! I hadn't thought of all the ways you could use it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all WONDERFUL!!! Really makes me want to have some cake now ;-)
    -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT did an awesome job on their cakes!!! This is the first time I've used this cut. Great challenge Carole!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm hungry for cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this challenge! :) Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration!

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry about the mix up I reposted to fix the link thanks for letting me know it wasn't working....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge. What amazing inspiration..this team is very talented.

    ReplyDelete