SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 6, 2011

Pooh and friends challenge ... cloud

Happy Monday! Shelly here, hosting this weeks challenge. First, thank you for sharing your gorgeous creations with us last week. We really love to see how the cuts we choose inspire you.
The challenge I chose for this week is the cloud from Pooh and Friends. Now if you don't have this cartridge no worries! Use any cloud from any cart. It's all about the fun at BBTB2 not the technicalities :)
So how about we see what this marvelous design team has inspired us with this week?

Also this month, we have a Guest Designer. Please welcome Mona. You can visit here blog here...Scrapbooking for Joy.

My name is Mona, and I have a passion for scrapbooking and photography. I want my child & the future generations to have a fun, detailed & memorable documentary of their family history. I want to leave my family with lessons learned, monumental moments & just the simple things in life. I'm hoping my passion will be appreciated and passed on. Scrapbooking is more than just a hobby; it brings the family together. Everything is a beautiful memory!




Mona






Carole Lowe Beath - April Showers





Shelly






Jeri












Maria McGuire






Donna Mundinger








17 comments :

  1. Super duper cute projects !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects!!! Love them all! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, they are all so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I hope to join in this week!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. what awesome cloud projects you ladies rock big time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the DT work. Where do I link up for the clouds challenge? The Inky link thing is missing for me at the bottom of this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scratch that last comment! Found the linky! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects. Will have to see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all WONDERFUL! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome clouds DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration projects!! I had a wonderful time crafting with you all!

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry my project posted twice. It said there was an error and to start over so I did and then there were two. OOP!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects DT! Can't wait to get started on my entry.

    Thanks for another great challenge.
    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects from the DT. Absolutley love the Sweet Dreams door hanger, it's gorgeous. Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete