SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cake Challenge Winner


Hi...it's Carole here.... and it's time for me to announce the winner of my Cake challenge. I loved each and every single entry.... Thanks to each of you who participated in the card challenge. I have selected Jessica's card. I liked the Twisted Easel card style. This was Jessica's first post and I am so glad that she chose to participate in our Cake challenge. Jessica, email me at crayola58@gmail.com and I will send you our BBTB2 blinkie. Thanks to all for joining in

6 comments :

  1. Congrats Carole, your card is super cute!! Who won the sunglasses challenge?? Did I miss that post??

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jessica, for being the winner. Each card was wonderful and we thank you all for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jessica! congrats on your win! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jessica. Great card. I am so addicted to twisted easel cards.

    ReplyDelete