SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 13, 2011

Freshly Picked...Gnome Challenge

Welcome Everyone, Theresa here, I'm just Chillin "Hangin With My Gnomies" here at Bitten By The Bug 2 weekly challenge! It's my week to pick the challenge and since I've been up to my neck in dirt (and heat, yuck!) working in my Garden, I had to share a few of my Gnomies (aka: Friends) that I've been spending alot of time with! I love the "Freshly Picked" cartridge and actually got it for the cute little Gnomes, but I Love to Garden so it was a huge added bonus!
Well as you guessed I picked the Gnomes to use as my weekly challenge and after I did I realized there weren't any other Gnomes on any of the other carts, well, actually I got a frantic e-mail from some of my Gnomies (aka: Design Team Sisters) saying they didn't have the cart so could I add another image, so I frantically looked at some of the other carts and came to the conclusion that some of the little Elves on some of the carts (Jolly Holidays, Wrap it Up, Paper Doll Dress Up and Gingerbread) look sort of like a Gnome so if you don't have Freshly Picked feel free to use one of the other carts. OR.....................if you don't like the Adorable Little Gnomes you are free to use a Birdbath as a Garden Decoration.
I sure hope you join my "Gnomies" and I in the challenge this week, they sure have pulled out all stops on this one, Amazing, don't you think!? Link up with the Linky below and you could win our cute Pick Of The Week (POW) Blinkie that you can proudly display on your Blog (along with Bragging rights, lol). The challenges are open for two weeks so, Come on, grab your gardening goodies (aka: scrappin supplies) and join My Gnomies and I in the Garden! See Ya There!

((Hugs)) Theresa

Theresa Kelly - Hangin With My Gnomies!



Mona - Guest Designer




Carole Lowe Beath - Paper Dolls Dress Up






Maria McGuire



Jeri





Susan Edwards - Gnomey Birthday





Krista J. Norman-Dream



Penny Shuberg


Donna Mundinger




9 comments :

  1. They are all so cute. Now I want that cart so bad. I will see what I can come up with. You all rock!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great inspirations !!!
    Have a great Monday ;-)
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG you ladies did an amazing job on this challenge. OMG OMG

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! These little gnomies are all just sooo cute! I really need this cart! Great projects, everyone!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the DT project, the Gnomes are so cute they can come like in my garden. TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the little gnomes! I have a few in my garden as well :-)http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG these are all so CUTE!!! tfs! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun fun challenge!! The DT did such a fantastic job! Love them all!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete