Thursday, February 16, 2012

Buggy Challenge Winner


Hello, it's me...Carole...and it is time for me to announce the winner for the Baby Buggy (Stroller, pram) challenge . It's always hard to narrow down to one single winner and we all appreciate so much when our visitors enter their projects for our weekly challenge. My winner is Rebekah who posted a darling card under the name of Tangle, her nickname. Congrats to you Rebekah, please email me and I will get your BBTB2 blinkie send to you in email.
Thanks to all for participating.




5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am so honored to be chosen out of such a talented geoup of artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats I really love your card.

    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant card! Congrats on your win! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card base. Very clever!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Congratulations Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete