SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 20, 2012

Nate's ABC's/Boots

Welcome to Bitten By the Bug2 and our weekly challenge. It's Carole, and I am the hostess for the week. I asked the design team to create from Nate's ABC's and to use the garden boot cut. There are many boots on other cartridges: Create a Critter, Everyday Paper Dolls, Freshly Picked, and there are boots that can be decorated with the garden theme. I picked this cut because we are so anxious for Spring to arrive. You do not need to have the selected cartridge. Please join in on our challenge, upload your boot project through Mr. Linky, link back to the specific card on your blog and give BBTB2 a mention. Please make your project a new creation.




Carole Lowe Beath


shelly bobrowski~3 birds on parade


Jeri-Freshly Picked













15 comments :

  1. Love all of these..do not have Nates's ABC but have some ideas for this week. Thanks..you know you still have verification on your site right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Can't wait to create a card with some boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great motivation and inspiration!! Such great projects! Great job everyone!!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kiding me! No, I had no idea. Let me check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's no word verification on BBTB2 nor on my blog, although I know that may not be true for all DT sisters. Trust me, if they have it, then they be outta luck after the first try as well. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stuff..... Great projects from the team.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful inspiration from everyone. Thankful to be playing along. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration DT.
    thanks for the fun challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesomeness once again DT!!!! This was a fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am wondering now it for some reason I always get word verification because every post I leave lately has it and I have to do it when I leave you yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous inspiration! I am so pleased I am not the only one who dislikes word verification!!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful DT Boots creations. I do not have Nate's ABCs so I used 3 Birds on Parade and my cute bird is wearing rain boots using some of the leftover Neiman Marcus Rum Cake purple textured packaging and I added glitter for "rain shine" to several pieces of the image on my altered minialbum.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute boot creations!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay I just entered another one of your great challenges! DT thank you for all the inspiration.

    Ps. Donna I emailed you about my badge for the February challenge:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.


    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute rain boots are one of the best parts of spring!!! :) Great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete