SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 22, 2014

Butterfly Challenge

Hello, everyone!

This is Melanie and it is my turn to host a challenge. I love all things girly, so flowers and butterflies are my thing! When I craft I love using elements of those things in most things I make. This week's challenge is to make something with a butterfly that you cut using your trusty Cricut machine.

Check my project below, PLUS all of the the great things my teammates made!

Melanie - Artfully Sent



Maureen - Hello Kitty Font



Michelle-Graphically Speaking



Jayne - Creative Cards



Caroline - Kate's ABC's



Laura - Home Decor



Mayra - Picturesque 



DIANA L. - Create-A- Critter2



Sharon ~Create-A-Critter 2



Pam - Picturesque & Paper Lac


Emily - Art Philosophy





signature

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful butterfly projects...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the butterflies! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome challenge! Love all the projects and pretty butterflies!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete