SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 15, 2014

Celebrate Cricut Challenge - Use any Cricut Cut

Happy Monday everyone !!!

 It is Mayra here from Mayras Designs. I have the honor of choosing the theme for  this weeks fun challenge !!!

This week I wanted us to celebrate Cricut !! You can use any Cricut cut on your project !!!

The design team has created some truly wonderful projects for inspiration . Please feel welcome to visit any of our blogs for more information on what we have made .

I used this weeks theme to start making my fall decorations . I used several cuts from different cartridges.  To name a few,  I used Paper Lace, Picturesque, and  Black letter . I am making the decorations with the color scheme in my family room . That is why my pumpkins aren't the traditional orange .

I hope you join us and we look forward to seeing what you create .

 Mayra - Picturesque, Paper Lace  & More



Sharon - Create-a-Critter



Caroline - Mickey and Friends



Maureen - Mickey and Friends



Emily - Create A Critter



Pam - Cricut Sampler



DIANA L. - Art Philosophy



Michelle - Doodlecharms, CM Cheerful Seasons



Laura - Phrases



Melanie - Artfully Sent

signature

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

5 comments :

  1. Thank you for the ANy Cricut Cut challenge and for the DT inspiration - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Great challenge and awesome inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome DT projects! Thank you for another super fun challenge & I am loving this theme! Have a great weekend!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the inspiration from the dt...and for inspiring me to get my cricut back out...hope to play with more challenges...

    Hugs Nancy T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing DT projects! Thanks for a fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete