SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 29, 2016

Back to School Challenge

Hi everyone, it's Michelle here hosting our challenge this week.  I picked a back to school theme, as schools have been getting started for the new year everywhere.  It's your perfect opportunity to scrap those first day pictures or make a cute little note for a lunchbox or maybe something for a teacher!    My layout is for the first day pictures I took, as it's the last first day pic with all three of my boys since my oldest is starting his senior year of high school!  The rest of the design team have some super cool projects to share and we hope you play along by linking up your projects with Mr. Linky below.  


Michelle - Family Album



L.B. - Locker Talk



Lynn - Creative Everyday Cards, Thoughts and Phrases




Caroline - Sesame Street Seasons, Family Album



Maureen - Autumn Celebrations, Artbooking, Family Album



Laurie - Classroom August & September



Susan - Autumn Celebrations, Recess


   
   

3 comments :

  1. Wonderful back to school projects. I am ready to go flag down a school bus and go back to school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the back to school projects! :)

    ReplyDelete