SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Winner of the Wedding - Anniversary Challenge

My 35th wedding anniversary was a beautiful day.  My husband and I went to the church where we were married in San Francisco, a show, dinner and exchanged gifts.  We should do this every year!  BBTB2 had several entries for our "wedding - anniversary" themed challenge.  I fell in love with the layout created by Clare of Cricut Crafty Clare.   She used a silver marker to create her own background paper, and lace on the bride's veil.  Check out her blog for more details of this romantic layout.  She inspired me to think outside the box and try new techniques.  Thanks Clare for the inspiration and winning this week's challenge.    --- Maureen



signature

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations Clare, this is such a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning. I love the all of the details, but especially the veil.

    ReplyDelete