SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 30, 2012

BBTB2 Bunny/Chick Challenge Winner


It’s time to announce the winner of the Bunny/Chick Challenge. I had such a difficult time choosing because you all did such a fabulous job with this challenge. I finally made my selection....the winner is Gigi from The Cricut Bug.

Her card is so adorable with the chickie in it's egg sitting in the nest..too cute. And that face just melted me. Gigi please email me at justmoss@verizon.net and I will send you the link to our POW Blinkie so that you can proudly display it on your blog. Thank you all for your participation and I look forward to seeing your participation in our future challenges.

3 comments :

  1. Congrats to Gigi. This is just a precious card....look at that sweet chickie face...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo GiGi! Congrats on a well deserved win. This is just too cute for words! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for choosing my card! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete