SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 24, 2017

Springtime Flowers Are Blooming!

Hello, it is Caroline here with the challenge for this week.  I have been admiring all of the beautiful spring flowers and decided to make this challenge all about the tulips, daffodils and any other spring flower on your card or project.

I can't wait to see all your beautiful flowers, so be sure to link up your project with us!  Check out what my awesome design sisters have come up with.


Caroline - Walk in my Garden, Spring Cottage





Susan - Flower Market



Valentyna - LG Project



Maureen - Spring Fling, Antiquities Cards




Marti - Bloom, Ribbons & Rosettes, Walk In My Garden, Cindy Loo



Laurie - Flower Market





Michelle - Flower Market


   
   

1 comment :

  1. Wonderful DT projects. Thank you for the fun challenge.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete